- The Trans Fat Documentation Card was developed to provide food service operators with clear information on documentation requirements. Stay tuned for translated versions.
- The Trans Fat Information Card was produced and translated in June 2009, to provide food service operators with information on the new trans fat regulation.
- Five versions of the Trans Fat Tip Sheet were produced and translated in October 2009, to provide ethnic food service operators with tips on restricting trans fat in their food service establishment.
- Trans Fat Regulation Summary Powerpoint Presentation (PDF 370K) - this presentation was developed as a means to deliver information on the BC trans fat regulation to staff.
- Restricting Trans Fat: A Consumer Guide (PDF 502K) was developed to help consumers understand how to restrict trans fat and saturated fat at home, at the grocery store and in restaurants.
Back to Top